Welcome to District 1080’s Foundation Team’s page. We hope you will find here all the information and links for you and your club to carryout routine interaction with The Rotary Foundation. Our aim is to do all we can to help you in the fantastic work you do in helping communities both here in the UK and further afield. Please feel free to contact us. We love talking to you about all aspects of Foundation. Our work covers Project Grants, Peace Initiatives, Fund Raising for Foundation, Helping Rotary Scholars and of course the End Polio Now campaign.
The RI web site has a great range of information for you and we would, if you have not done so, encourage you to register on the My Rotary area where there is all the background information you may require.
How the 1080 Team works and all the contact information for the various Team members can be found in the District Foundation Manual, so please click here
Here are links to District 1080’s specific Foundation information and forms you may need.
- End Polio Now – click here
- Foundation Fundraising – click here
- District Grant Application Form – click here
- To see the District Grants currently being carried out by clubs please click here
- To see Global Grants that 1080 Clubs are proposing please click here
- To see the recording of the 2021 Grant Fair and the various presentations please click here.
If you wish to carryout a Global Grant please contact the Grants Team as soon as you have the idea.
WE CAN HELP
The Rotary Foundation is yours and is there to help you help others.
Join us on Facebook